- Works under the direction of the Senior Animators, Supervisors and Leads to create high-quality animation
- Work with Animators and supervisors to identify and solve problems, both technically and artistically
- Liaises with other production team members to ensure production deadlines are met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree and/or Diploma in Animation or related field (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one (1) year VFX production experience for live-action feature films and/or TV series (preferred)
- Knowledge of Maya (required) Nuke, 3Ds Max (a plus)
- Must have a strong sense of animation basics, acting, staging, posing, weight, timing, and storytelling, as well as staying on model
- Basic understanding of the language of the camera; framing, perspective, lenses, coverage, continuity, camera movement, blocking, etc.
- A good attitude and ability to smoothly change and adapt to the project
- Background or experience in fine arts, which shows a thorough understanding of physical motion, weight, and balance
- Basic knowledge of human and animal anatomy as well as life drawing skills is desirable
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.