- Monitors, troubleshoots and optimizes network rendering resources
- Monitors and reports resource utilization such as disk space, node usage, job saturation, etc.
- Identifies and diagnoses failing renders and malfunctioning render machines
- Monitors the render queue to maximize resource efficiency and handle job priorities
- Maintain maximum farm up-time
- Responds to rendering-related support requests
- Works with other Systems Engineers to address daily support tickets
- Sets up employee workstations, monitors, IP phones, etc.
- Creates user accounts for new hires
- Identifies and resolves problems in the production system quickly and completely
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or another technical field is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Experience troubleshooting in a Windows environment
- Ability to learn new software quickly and learn on the job
- Working understanding of art packages with 3ds Max, Maya, and Nuke is a plus
- Flexibility in work hours
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.