- Sources and generates leads for open positions by utilizing and maintaining applicant database, social media platforms, job boards etc.
- Maintains a searchable record of candidates, interviews, and hiring outcomes in anticipation of future hiring needs
- Generates weekly reports for Recruiting Manager on the status of the recruitment pipeline and helps identify areas for improvement and/or untapped market/methodologies
- Liaises with Department Heads to draft and update job descriptions to ensure accurate representation of current needs
- Manages the recruitment pipeline from screening, reviews, reference checks all the while fostering a one-of-a-kind candidate experience
- Develops and fosters relationships with local post-secondary institutions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum two (2) years of high volume recruitment
- Knowledge and/or previous work experience in the V FX, Games, and/or VR industries, preferably in a recruiting or human resources role
- Established industry relationships is highly desirable
- Self-motivated, highly organized and team-oriented
- Detail-oriented and strong communicator, both in written and spoken form
- Takes initiative and goes beyond established frameworks; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.